Here are Eight top beach destinations in India
Best beach Destinations in India this summer, The winter is over and the summer of 2020 has begun.
There is no other way to enjoy yourself this summer and welcome yourself to the sunshine on the beach; You can enjoy your summer at the beach and enjoy soft drinks.
1. Kovalam, Kerala If you are looking for a beautiful resort for a complete resort, Kovalam, Kerala is probably the right place for you. Kovalam Beach is one of the most popular places for holiday in India for decades. Year-round sun rays, serene beaches, pristine waters, local food and tropical temperatures make it the perfect summer getaway.
2. Goa With its clear blue water, uninterrupted sunshine and spectacular boat rides, Goa is the hot spot for summer on the southwest coast of India.
If you are looking for a sightseeing, adventure or sun bath, here are all the attractions for visitors of all ages and beach destinations in Goa.
The 17th century Aguada Fort and Harbor is a must visit when visiting this beach paradise!
3. Andaman and Nicobar Islands These are the largest islands in India but really a tropical paradise.
From deep blue pools to night stars, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the best summer destinations in the world.
Annual official cultural events in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands make the island an ideal destination to experience the culture and diversity of the Indian Ocean.
Best beach Destinations in India this summer
4. Lakshadweep Postcard-worthy white and Lakshadweep beaches will remind you of the summer of 2020.
If you are looking for a relaxing, luxurious, sunny vacation, Lakshadweep is the perfect place for you. It is one of the best beaches and home to fun filled water adventures. Some of the activities available here include scuba diving, kayaking, speed boating, shopping and more.
Lakshadweep is an ideal place to see marine life under the sea surface.
5. Tamil Nadu Kanyakumari is one of the most beautiful beaches in India, with its blue water mixed with black, white and natural sand. This South Beach destination in India offers many tourist attractions to relax and enjoy.
You don’t have to travel around the world to reach tropical paradise, you can find it in Kanyakumari.
6. Gokarna is one of the most beautiful beaches in India. This summer season, if you are looking for sand and cold nights, Gokarna should top your summer vacation list. Gokarna may not be as popular as Goa, however, its natural beauty makes it worth watching.
The sunsets at the sea are amazing. Beach shacks and restaurants are perfect for watching the sun go down after several days and to feast with loved ones.
7. Varkala is a great place for anyone who wants to relax in the soft, beautiful golden beaches of Kerala.
Known for its wide-ranging beauty, this tranquil paradise is home to beach lovers from all over India who come back year-round for fun-loving beach vibes. Marine life here is exceptional, making it an ideal destination for diving and other underwater adventures.
8. Puducherry is one of the best summer vacation destinations in India. Whether it’s a popular restaurant, creep-in-touch or picture-perfect resort, St. James Court Beach Resort has long beaches.
Also Read: Best Destinations in India